Terms and Condition
- Passangers are required to present Online Purchase Receipt at our counter in exchange of a valid bus ticket.
- The use of this Online Purchase Receipt after the depature date will be considered void and invalid.
- Tickets sold are not refundable.
- The Management reserves the right to re-schedule, cancel confirmed schedule, delay trips, change seats and substitute other buses due to unforseen circumstances and alternative agreement will be provided.
- The Management will not be responsible / wait for passengers who do not come in time.
- The Management will not held responsible for the damage or loss of passenger's belongings.
- Passengers are prohibited to carry illegal, dangerous or any goods which cause discomfort to other passengers on board. The management will take action on passengers who carry prohibited goods.
- Passengers who do not have a valid bus ticket is at own risk. In the event of accident, the management will not provide any insurance claim or medical claim.
For Any Enquiry please Direct contact: